Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Welcome

Thanks for coming to Fat Cat Money, your resource for making real money online. Hints, tips and more. Great for small business, stay at home moms, college students and retirees. I have been affiliate marketing for over 8 years and currently own over 10 websites and blogs bringing in nearly $20,000 a month. 

What is the purpose of making a blog about making real money online? I have been where you are. Everyone has to start somewhere and when I started, I started at the bottom. I made TONS of mistakes and it frankly took me years to make any money at all. I had a dozen or more sites that opened and closed without a single follower or bringing in a single dime. OUCH!! I want to save everyone out there lot of hassle and disappointment. 

Follow us and learn important SEO tips, marketing strategies, hot niches, money making opportunities, affiliate marketing, html coding, meta tags, utilizing social networking, creating a web presence, creating logos and business cards, driving traffic to your site and much more.

Disclaimer: The information presented on this site is to the best of my knowledge. Changing trends, algorithms, marketing strategies or third party business management might make some of this on this site irrelevant or inaccurate over time. By reading/following our blog or Facebook page you agree to not hold us liable for any funds lost, failed businesses, lack of in crease in rank or any other mishap caused by following information on this site. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment